The Hayden Canyon Charter Board of Directors will be hosting a pre-interview workshop on Sunday, February 3 and Sunday, February 24 at the Hayden Library.
Please note this workshop is intended solely for staff applicants. We will host town meetings over the next few months to raise awareness about the school model, and answer community questions.
Workshop topics will include:
- What does an Expeditionary Learning school model look like, and how is it walked out at HCC?
- EL Education Core Practices–HCC’s primary guiding resource outlining: Leadership, School Culture, Assessment, Instructional Practice and Curriculum.
- What is expected of teachers at HCC working within this model?
- What does the school year look like–quarterly, weekly and daily?
- A preliminary view of curricular materials
If you have applied, or have considered applying, for a Certified or Classified position at Hayden Canyon Charter, we encourage you to attend one of these workshops.
As space is limited, we highly encourage those who wish to participate to RSVP to ensure we have the correct set-up and materials to accommodate every one. Please click here to RSVP for the workshop of your choice.