Give to Hayden Canyon Charter
Half Day Kindergarten
HCC will work with EL Education’s award winning English Language Arts (ELA) curriculum for grades K-5. Kindergarten ELA is driven primarily by Science Themes in 4 modules, which also address Social Studies themes such as community, sharing, helping, showing kindness.
- Module 1: Toys and Simple Machines
- Module 2: Weather Wonders
- Module 3: Trees are Alive
- Module 4: Life Cycles
Math: Singapore Math, Engage NY (TBD) and/or Learnzillion.com supports
- Module 1: Numbers to 10
- Module 2: 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional shapes
- Module 3: Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity (Volume), and Numbers to 10
- Module 4: Number Pairs, Addition and Subtraction to 10
- Module 5: Numbers 10-20 and Counting to 100
Full Day Kindergarten
We are proud to offer full day Kindergarten for a tuition based fee of $250 per month.
For more information on full day Kindergarten curriculum, please click here.
Disclaimer: The curriculum will be solidified further when staff has been hired and comes together in June.