Parent Crew (PTO)
HCC parent CREW is the Parent Teacher Organization for our school. The CREW philosophy emphasizes that we all play a role in meeting the mission and contribute with our thoughts, talents, and support. Parents and guardians of HCC students are automatically part of CREW and are invited to take up an oar (metaphorically) by volunteering, visiting, providing solutions, and giving to fill needs in our school.
There are many ways to participate:
- In-classroom volunteer and donations
- Special events and programs
- Recess, hikes and lunchtime volunteers
- Parent CREW officer positions
- Stay informed, read meeting minutes and communication.
- Give input and ideas to solve issues and make things better
- Donate items and contribute to fundraising goal
Ways to get involved:
We are a 501c3.