Education Director Position FAQs
Give to Hayden Canyon Charter
1) Is there an official job description for this position? I looked on the school’s website but was unable to locate it.
Please click here to download the pdf with the full posting details.
2) I noticed the school has plans to start by offering k-8 grades. Is there intent to expand to a high school?
Currently, expansion to high school is planned at or after year 3. We will begin to petition the State of Idaho after year two is complete and audited.
3) Do you plan to develop a leadership team, or just have one charter administrator? If there is a team, do you know what positions may be included to support the administrator?
As the school grows the leadership team will grow to accommodate all the responsibilities. The administrator will be able to be a part of building the team as needed.
4) Do you anticipate the responsibilities of the charter administrator to be all-encompassing, or would his/her role be focused on one (or a limited number of) aspect(s) of leading within the organization?
While we would look to the administrator to lead the charter, we would not be looking for an all-encompassing leader. We would want the administrator to model collaboration as that is a major theme of the charter in both instructing and learning. The administrator will play a key role in bringing and assembling that team.
5) Can you share an anticipated pay range for the position?
You can view the pay range details in the job posting by clicking here.